Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Pirates

The new POC movie came out today. I was a good girl and waited for the DVD to come out. Didn't get a chance to go to the movie theater to see it, but now it's mine to watch over and over. Hope it's good. :)

Yes, I'm a Johnny Depp fan. I became his fan when I saw the first POC movie. What I didn't know at the time was that my daughter was his biggest fan long before me. Edward Scissorhands. What? That was J Depp? I had no idea. She watched that movie over and over. And at the time, I thought Edward was weird and strange and I didn't like the movie. When I bought the first POC movie, my daughter said, I thought you didn't like him? She told me who played Edward Scissorhands and I did not believe her. Guess you can figure what I did next. I watched Edward Scissorhands again, as if for the first time. Unbelievable. Then came the Chocolate Factory. I am so amazed at his ability to play different characters. Come to find out, I had other movies of him I had watched, the movie about Sleepy Hollow and there was another one where he was a writer, I believe. I just can't recall the name of that movie right now.

No comments:

Google Groups The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC
Browse Archives at groups.google.com