Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Beautiful and Artistic Trees

My father sent me an email with some incredibly beautiful tree pictures. In his email he writes:

These trees where grown in Santa Cruz CA, the year I don't know, but the man that grew them never told any one how he did it. Then, around the year of 1999, the owner of Nob Hill Foods in Gilroy CA moved them to his park in Gilroy and they are doing well.

I cannot make out what the signs in the pictures say about the trees, but if you know anything else about them, I would be curious to know. I'm hoping it's not a Photoshop trick. If not, I must say I am quite impressed with the skill and dedication in this art. But a question comes to mind, about how long it takes trees to grow and it really makes me wonder if it would be possible.

For now, I'll just enjoy admiring them.














No comments:

Google Groups The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC
Browse Archives at groups.google.com